CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Root Canals are extremely Toxic and should be removed.

horsegal74 Views: 6,547
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,859,050

Re: Root Canals are extremely Toxic and should be removed.

root canals can be filled with a composite or Amalgam for the final filling.The inside of the tooth is typically filled with gutta percha but the final filling would be Amalgam or composite.So you should be able to tell by looking at your tooth.And i agree that root canals are extremely toxic and probably more of a threat to your health than amalgams.I recently just had 5 root canals removed.None of them were really bothering me.Couple of them were almost 20 yrs old.It was hard to do because it was 5 teeth and now i have to wear a partial.But the benefits to my health have been wonderful.It was like finding the missing puzzle piece in a myriad of health problems for me.I had my Amalgams removed 1 1/2 yrs ago and it made no difference in my health.Thats when i figured out that the root canals had to go.I had infection all thru my jawbones.Read the book The Tooth Truth by Dr. Frank Jerome.It is very informative on both mercury and root canals.Some people can handle a root canal or two...but i think if you are suffering from health problems with unknown causes the root canals need to come out and your body will thank you!!If you can not visibly see Amalgam in your root canals then you are probably fine.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.140 sec, (1)