CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasites in my mouth

steps Views: 15,015
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,856,253

Re: Parasites in my mouth

Today...unfortunately any parasite can travel anywhere, get lost as they say...and the water issues, foods, imported foods, lack of the CDC for coming forward and warning us in a different mode of safe food handling the lack of Iodine in many states in which has aided in fighting off all infections , parasites to name a few and makes the super killers not as effective and may in fact take longer or an increase in strength... it is today a very complex issue... and has left those that care dumbfounded, for herbs and drugs are not as effective and promising in a quick fix. There are holes and we should not target those that try feverishly to help us nor condemn them...
just keep trying and thank them for their assitance for they are all we have...
thanks humaworm
Dr.Bailey..you are wonderful and RG..wow all the help for millions of individuals you have assisted, befriended, comforted. diagnosed, and those in the past as well.

good night friends and I pray you will all get well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)