CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Giardia? SIBO? Strongyloides? candida?

SalvationSeeker Views: 14,069
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,854,534

Re: Giardia? SIBO? Strongyloides? candida?

Yahia,

not only would I be willing to pay for answers, but im hoping my insurance will cover it.

What should I avoid that might interfere with the test results? I will be seeing an internist on thursday.

If I didnt firmly believe I had an infection, I prob would have given up already after the first clean ova & parasite exam. I know that from the violence of what was definitely an acute onset phase, that this whole ordeal has the characteristics of protozoa. Esp. since no matter how clean I eat or treat myself, sometimes the illness seems to have a mind of its own.

It sounds like flagyl couldnt hurt. I am weary of S.Bouiiardi as I havent found it in an FDA approved product, and since it seemed ineffective to try again. If you really feel its safe i may try it again, but Ive already been using FLorajen(acid and bifido), and Raw Fiber has cultures of the stomach-enacting probiotic bacillus coagulans and various probiotic SOY yogurts.

Mazeltov!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)