CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Currently suffering HORRIBLE pain, PLEASE HELP!

sd2345 Views: 5,009
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,848,723

Re: Currently suffering HORRIBLE pain, PLEASE HELP!

I can't help you with your pain, but have recently been reading about pau d'arco and the benefits of not only parasites but also of pain relief. If you haven't tried this, it might be worth a shot. It can be taken in tea form or capsules. There are a couple of things that you mention I can relate to.

As far as I know, I am just dealing with a bad case of roundworm. I have had at times very distinct small white worms in my sinuses, which must be larvae. When I take clove daily it seems to stop the sensations, so it must be true that it works on the larvae and the eggs. I have not had anything exit my ears, but at times I have felt something in my ear drum, and looking back, about 4 years ago I had that sensation, which is when the first onset of my symptoms started, such as fatigue, and belly swelling. It was mild the first year, but after that first incidence of something in my ear, my health which was great, started to decline. One symptom that has gone away was a numbness in my left thigh. I walked fine and it was more weird than debilitating, but you could have stuck a knife in the top of my thigh, and I would not feel it, that is how numb it was. I remember looking that up when it started years ago, and it was a symptom of MS. I had that for 3.5 years. Once I started cleansing it went away.

I also had an experience with the contrast die for a CT Scan. I didn't want another scan because the first one failed to see my problem, but gave in and had one. Immediately after drinking the die, my stomach gurgled, swelled and I felt like I would have diarrhea, but had nothing happen. The next day my bowels were frozen, and all that came out were a couple of dead worms, no stool, just worms. Obviously they don't like the dye.

You mentioned that you are taking humaworm, parasite cleansing is a good step. This is just my opinion, but it is not a strong enough product for a very sick person. Some people have had great results, but I was killing worms daily with garlic alone, when I switched to humaworm at a high dose, I stopped seeing dead worms. When I went back to garlic, the worms started coming out again. That is what I base my opinion on. But everyone is different.

I hope you find answers and relief. Keep cleansing and maybe someone here can offer some help, I feel for your situation, you are young and need to be there for your family.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)