CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Currently suffering HORRIBLE pain, PLEASE HELP!

momof3girlies Views: 5,057
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,850,089

Re: Currently suffering HORRIBLE pain, PLEASE HELP!

I hope you're doing ok... I have been on an endless search for what exactly is in my skin with not much luck. I finally came across your post and realized that I have the same symptoms you do. I have had this problem now for about 2 months and it's getting worse. They sores are spreading and the blisters that these things make within seconds are quite painful. I unfortunately do not have any medical insurance and am doing the best I can with the little money I can spare on things like wormwood, tea tree oil, etc... Nothing has helped my skin and I am scarred to death not only for myself but for my 3 children and husband. I have spent countless hours researching parasites but still can't find much for my problem. Please keep us updated on your condition and any info you may receive, as I have just about given up on trying to find out what's slowly stealing my life away from me.

Thank you!

P.S. I included a couple pictures for others to see.

One of my first ugly scabs-

Same night, strange things that I removed from my skin

These lesions multiply fast and heal VERY slowly

This is what formed from an open lesion-

This was just a few days ago, more strange things I dug out of my face-

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)