CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: GSE,Bentonite and psyllium shake for Candida? Has anyone healed their system from Candida?

jlacoste Views: 6,715
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,840,118

Re: GSE,Bentonite and psyllium shake for Candida? Has anyone healed their system from Candida?

Thank you for your reply...I was wondering about the nuts though? I've been buying my nuts raw organic and soaking them over night...(mostly almonds, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds..are you saying that this doesn't make a difference in terms of mold content? I am really a little weary of the fact that it can take YEARS to heal...I've heard alot of people say anywhere from 6-18 months... but years?!! This is a very daunting reality. I guess all of our systems are different. I'm really hoping it doesn't take as long as that, as the quality of my life has already suffered tremendously.. I can't imagine that this has to go on for years...)-:

JL

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)