CureZone   Log On   Join
GSE,Bentonite and psyllium shake for Candida? Has anyone healed their system from Candida?

Views: 7,598
Published: 13 y

GSE,Bentonite and psyllium shake for Candida? Has anyone healed their system from Candida?

Hello Everyone,

I am new to curezone and I wanted to know if anyone has tried mixing their antifungal with Bentonite and psyllium to ensure that it is effectively reaching it's targeted source (the intestines) I have started Grapefruit-Seed-Extract (was doing oil of oregano for awhile) I figured I'd rotate for awhile in between the 2 as I understand this will be more effective and not allow the antifungals to become immune to the yeast.

I am going on my 8th month with Candida..and mine is systematic.(triggered by taking doxycycline) I am having a rough go with the diet however, I do well for a couple of months and then I fall of the wagon for a few days because I feel so malnourished!!and then get back on...this has been the trend. But when I do fall off it is just eating more carbs...brown rice, beans, yeast free bread, oatmeal for breakfast,raspberries mixed in my yogurt. Just eating these for a few days seems to proliferate the yeast and my symptoms return with a vengence? I get red dots on my face and legs as well as arms..looks like Acne but it isn't (what I now know is a yeast form of folliculitis) I also develop rosacea (my entire face gets so red..almost purplish red) sore muscles,extreme fatigue...and the list goes on. I do stay away from sugar? It's so frustating because I eat these healthy carbs for brain food, I feel malnourished without them. When I am being disciplined, I eat only fish,chicken and vegies and nuts. I don't do raw (except the occasional salad) because I can't digest properly...so I steam all my veggies.

I also have oral thrush..it's been 6 months now..tried everything for that!!! I am basically now back on a more disciplined protocol and have decided to mix the Grapefruit-Seed-Extract with B and P.

Has anyone tried this? Has it been more effective? How many shakes are safe to have a day? Any advice/help would be welcome here as I feel this is such an uphill battle with no end in sight. I also did my first Liver Flush a week ago and I plan on doing one every month in conjunction with colonics. I just figured that 8 months into this would have me on some path to progress by now...but it isn't the case. Anyone else experiencing this? (and yes I know diet is the #1 protocol which I am now back on to stay.) I guess I'm just needing some support/encouragement here as my life has been so isolated since I began suffering with this.

Thanks a Bunch!

JL

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (2)