CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Desperate for HELP! for small cell lung cancer

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Wormwood Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

fibromite Views: 8,307
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,830,971

Re: Desperate for HELP! for small cell lung cancer

I appreciate your reading my post, patientadvocate,  and thank you for your comments below.  I'm new here and still learning the ropes.  I'll try to make my posts easier to read by making them shorter. 

They should have sub typed your SCLC. Tyrosene Kinase inhibbitors might be payed for by insurance but only if your sub type indicates this.

You may be thinking of non-small cell lung cancer? My hushand has small (oat) cell lung cancer and as I understand it, it's either 'limited' or 'extensive/aggressive' in nature. My husband's cancer is extensive with metastases to his liver.  I think non-small cell lung cancer is subtyped as follows; adenocarcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma or large cell carcinoma. If I have this wrong, please let me know.  

Small cell has responded well to heavy alkaline salts, alternated with ozone.

I'm sorry I have to ask you to please give me examples of 'heavy alkaline salts' as I'm new to alternative medicine and I don't have a clue unless one is specific or literal and gives me the name of a product I can ask for in a health food store.  My husband plans on using ozone therapy and we think we'll get the Synergy Systems WPS-200 unless you or others can recommend something other than Synergy, Longevity or Plasmafire.  We are on a budget and can't affort thousands of dollars for a generator and its accessories. 

Take the Essiac Tea , Hopefully you ordered it from Resperin, very cheap. Mix it double strength and sip it all day long. Sweeten with agave nectar, stevia, or raw unfiltered honey.

I learned of Essiac Tea on another message board and got ours at a Vitamin Shoppe. DH hasn't used it yet because we're checking for any contraindications with the meds he's presently taking.  And the oncologist doesn't want DH to take anything we have offered up to him for approval so we're kinda winging it here, I'm afraid.  We can certainly use all the help we can get at this point and CureZone has wealth in knowledge and information that we're learning to trust.  So please accept our deepest thanks for your suggestions and comments.

Bret
AmericanCancerAdvocates.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.055 sec, (2)