CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Desperate for HELP! for small cell lung cancer

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Cure Bad Breath!
Herbal cure for bad breath

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

fibromite Views: 8,064
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,825,507

Re: Desperate for HELP! for small cell lung cancer

Thank you for responding so quickly to my post here, Hveragerthi, and I apologize for not acknowledging your response until now.  He hasn't been feeling well for about a week and he thought the hyponatremia was kicking up again, went to his doctors for  x-rays and scans, and these tests came back showing "some activity" in the lungs, which I'm assuming means his cancer is back and he'll need more chemo which is what I'm hoping to avoid by getting him on a regimen suited for small cell lung cancer.  We still don't know what is the best cold corona  generator or where to get it.  Your help in these areas would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you for providing us with so much information which we are so grateful for but still processing.  I have a few comments and questions to your response.  I'm new here and not sure how to edit my posts so please bear with me.

My mind is exhausted and spinning from data overload searching CureZone's extensive and informative forums for a regimen suitable for my husband. He was diagnosed with SCLC (small cell lung cancer) beginning of this year after 4 hospitalizations (beginning with ER admission 11/24/10 for what turned out to be dilutional hyponatremia (sodium of 106).

Licorice root is good for the hyponatremia as well as building the immune system and cancer.

Can licorice root be taken with the meds he's on, Benicar, Protonix and Demeclocycline?

I thought while he was in chemo, I'd talk to my husband about other choices like alternative, nutritional, herbs, ozone therapy, etc. My husband's now open to trying other treatments. Both of us lean towards OZONE therapy.

This is the best choice.  Ozone therapy is the safest and most effective cancer treatment I have found.

We are looking at the Synergy Systems WPS-200 or WPS-400 ozone generators.  Do you have any opinions on these units as far as their being cold corona vs. hot corona generators?  I see that you prefer the cold corona and will persue this type.   Finding a cold corona ozone generator is a real challenge. 

Oncologist said if he stayed in remission for at least 3 months that would be a good sign. (He was initially told he had about 4-6 months to live without treatment.)

I would not count on what the doctor is saying.  Small cell lung carcinoma is a very aggressive cancer, and in general most cancers do not respond well to chemotherapy drugs.

Hvergerathi, I'm not sure what you meant.  Are you implying my husband shouldn't have anymore chemo but instead start the ozone therapy right now?  It appears that his lungs are showing "some activity" but his liver remains lesion-free.  However, now he was told radiation to the head is "not an option for now".   returns to doctor tomorrow.

I have to continue this later tonight (if time allows) because I have an appointment to take my dog to the vet.  She's got some kind of hacking/gagging/phlegmy thing going on.  Both my husband and I have something going on in the lungs; coughing up thick, white junk.  Feeling run down and coughing up this junk on and off during the day. 

Thank you so much for all your help.  I know how much expertise you have on ozone.  I feel privileged to have found you on CureZone.  Wishing you a perfect day.

Sincerely,

Fibromite

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)