CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: "Baiting" candida

jameskep37 Views: 4,252
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,813,675

Re: "Baiting" candida

1. Candida cell wall is not just made of cellulose. Candida cell wall also has chitin and glucans, and ergosterol. Effective enzyme therapy needs to include something to break down the chitin( Mainly) because this is the hardest part of candida  cell wall.  Interfase is a more balanced product than candex because it includes more enzymes to break down all the components of candidas cell wall. Interfase also has ingredients to break down biofilms of candida.

2. Most prebiotics have fermentable sugars and are not recommended until the majority of candida is eliminated. Most probiotics are not strong enough to eradicate candida and not recommended until the candida is down to bare minumum. Although i do find a sugar-free coconut kefir enema to be effective---does seem to create some good die off.  Probiotics by mouth---question is whether they really colonize or not. Candida seems to be much stronger than the probiotics. Probiotics are not cost effective. People that have good results with most probiotics....three lac etcccc are most likely to have a mild case of candida.

What greens mix are you talking about?

Not a fan of doing too much green supps. It makes the intestines too alkaline and can cause constipation. Been there done that.. I will ocassionally do deep green leafy veggie juice on a empty stomach. But thats about it. Keeping my diet "slightly" acidic seems to keep the bowels moving faster.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)