CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Demodex and Moles Linked?

leggybrandi Views: 19,458
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,796,925

Re: Demodex and Moles Linked?

Hey Pheisty!

I never had Acne anywhere wlse but on my face and it's moving down too. We have mites!!!! OMG! My neck looks chicken-skinish too. And then I have some non zit like bumps moving lower. I am going to try Unkers. I am also going to make a cream and see if it helps me. Summer is almost here and I don't want wierd bumps on my neck but better than my face...I guess. I haven't had a boil so knock on wood. The cold cream really has helped clear out alot. My skin still has some little bumps but I feel there has been a definite improvement. I have been drinking olive leaf tea and some other herbs. I can't wait until this goes away. DO you think we should get prescribed something or just keep fighting it ourself? I don't want to take a med but I defintely want this out of my body. I am going to keep in touch and you do the same. If you find the miracle cure you let me know :)

Brandi

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.131 sec, (1)