CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Puppetmaster, you are wrong....

Bio Cleanse Detox Kit
”I have recommended it to family and friends already and am sure...

Insight Views: 12,440
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,795,893

Re: Puppetmaster, you are wrong....

AngelofEventide,

That's pretty interesting info you mentioned about your dad, vasovagal responses, etc. Anxiety I'm sure plays a role, but I don't think it was a primary player in what was happening. Anxiety doesn't explain the worsening hypoglycemia and exhaustion leading up to that happening. It also doesn't explain my hands letting go of things randomly, and like thelaughingdogs experience, my legs almost giving out on me sometimes. It'd probably happen if I was able to actually walk normally. My heart BP and BPM speed up all crazy when I stand up, or do anything physical, even slow walking. Can only take a few steps at a time.

Later that day that the collapse happened, I was in bed earlier than usual. I got in bed at 11:30PM and was probably asleep by midnight. I woke up a few times as usual, and in the morning I didn't get out of bed, had my girl friend bring me my food, etc. I stayed in bed as long as I could, until my headache got worse. I got out of bed like at 10. More rest than I've gotten in a while. And yesterday was an improvement.

Last night, foolishly, I stayed up until almost 2 AM. Woke up multiple times, needed to eat, got up earlier like at eight. Then I over-exerted myself this morning and really messed my heart up. Today has been pretty bad. And sure enough, that exhaustion and worsening hypoglycemia has been hitting me for the past 6 hours or so. I have been feeling close to the degree of exhaustion and weakness I felt when I collapsed the other day. Sure I have some anxiety over how I feel right now - I don't want to die or any of that crap. But it seems to me that worsening adrenal or thyroid or some hormone problem is the issue.

I've noticed that if I stay up late, especially past 12, pushing past the tiredness and sleepiness we get at night, I feel more energized and awake. I feel like I can go longer between meals even though I am still hypoglycemic at night, less dizzy, etc. Maybe my cortisol levels are really high at night?

PuppetMaster84,

Yeah, I have a glucose meter, but I haven't had money to buy more test strips, but some cash became available today, so I'm going to be getting more.

Thanks for linking me to that saliva cortisol test, by the way. When do you expect your results to come in?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.048 sec, (2)