CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: It's A Spam Post & Belongs In Debate Forum

Views: 9,636
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,755,128

Re: It's A Spam Post & Belongs In Debate Forum

Dr. Christopher said that you will never get well until you change your diet. I believe that diet helps, ICU, but I now don't believe that herbs can kill parasites completely. I have my Ivermectin/ABZ coming this week, will not be able to start it until May, though, because I'm moving right now.

However, I am trying to alkalinize my body, because the worms don't like an alkaline environment. I haven't been eating right, and I think that if I do get my pH level back right, the drugs will work better. Drugs can only do so much, and they can't work if our bodies are fighting them.

I just put some ichthammol on a large exit wound where yet another strongyloide (must've been an adult this time, the wound is so big) tore out of my skin. I surely hope the Iver/ABZ works, because the herbs just made them worse. Now they are ravaging my skin because the herbs drove them out of my body.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)