CureZone   Log On   Join
How to get rid of parasites with diet

alb36 Views: 12,140
Published: 13 years ago

How to get rid of parasites with diet

I posted this message last night, few people got to email me before it got deleted and got threats from the moderators. They don't want anyone telling the truth, they want you to keep buying their "cure".

Candida gets addressed with the gapsdiet. Here's an article on that: http://www.westonaprice.org/childrens-health/1379-gaps.html

For the rest of you, read the message from last night (below):

For all of you who got hooked with all those liver flushes, parasite cleansings, colon cleanses, etc., I want to tell you a long story:

About two years ago I started getting extremely tired, brain fog, gaining weight, pain all over my body, night sweats (and I do not qualify for menopause yet), eventually got diagnosed with hypothyroid, got put on Armour thyroid that never worked. And I started doing my own research, did a colon cleanse, after which my energy and my everything came back but I was left with a liver pain and I could really feel my food sitting in my stomach undigested, I took enzymes, started making fermented drinks, my liver was constantly congested. And then I started doing liver flushes, parasite cleanses, etc. Nothing worked. Every time I would get an illusion that I was a little better and after a year and many fastings and eating only one meal per day because MH preaches that, when I finally got sick of being hungry, losing my hair, being very cold and constantly getting cavities, the turning point was when my kids developed two cavities each because I had put them on lots of fruits and vegetables and reduced the amount of meat, cheese and eggs on their diet, after months of feeding them fruits only for breakfast like this idiot says is best, this was the moment when I went back to all I already knew from the Weston Price Foundation website and from the Nourishing traditions diet, immediately bought the cod liver oil for all of us, started feeding them right with grass fed beef, lamb, wild game, etc, went back to the farm to get the raw milk and butter and re-introduced those into their diet. Stupid me, I had to listen to a psychopath that says that milk is acid forming and it kills everyone, forgetting that there are people that live almost exclusively on dairy (RAW) and have excellent health.
In three months my older's son cavities have completely disappeared, the little one's have dramatically reduced in size and color.
As for me, in order to be able to introduce more fats in my diet, I started eating and drinking fermented things, a lot, beet kvaas is something that is never missing in my house and more recently kombucha, my kids love this one, it's their healthy soda. In a month I could digest rocks, my liver stopped hurting and I was able to live a normal life. I have so much energy that I don't understand how is it possible, after a lifetime of being cold, I am finally WARM, my skin is not as dry anymore and is getting better every day, I do not feel my liver anymore, what a relief. And the best of all, for the first time in my life I have the desire to work out and I do work out almost every day after I put the kids to bed. Another Best of all, I sleep like a baby, I am no longer thirsty at night, no longer wake up to go to the bathroom. I fell like I haven't felt in at least 10 years.

And because I see so many people struggling here, I decided to come back and tell you all that your health will never return by doing all those cleanses simply because the ones that sell you these supplements put you on the "right" diet too, the exact one that is causing your body to make more stones, more worms (actually your good bacteria does not get replenished with plenty of fermented things and so your entire digestion is destroyed and because of that, anything from lupus to cancer can happen to you, plus ADD, autism, etc).
MH is preaching now to become breatharians. This guy needs to be sent to jail, he's a plague, destroying the health of way too many people, young and very young, destroying their gut and with that, every chance to ever recover. I posted on his forum and he kicked me out right away and a day later decided to replace my message with just a sentence, another guy who had posted in replay to me got his message deleted and the title of the post changed but because I receive notifications of new postings, I was able to see his initial title of the posting but not the message because that one got deleted. And this guy told me that MH always deletes his messages or changes the name of his posts, obviously we have no business on his forum saying bad things about him when he is after our money. Just so you know how MH manipulates people.

Well, anyway, I hope this makes a dent in the blind trust that people on this website have in certain "therapies" and philosophies of life. Human body needs certain nutrients, it is preposterous to think that you can constantly starve it and not having to pay the consequences. Please feel free to ask questions.

I will post this message on other forums too!

P.S. The gall stones get dissolved by adding a lot more saturated fats in your diet, not by constantly flushing your liver. Here's the article that tells how:
http://fourfoldhealing.com/2007/11/08/gall-stones/

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.072 sec, (3)