CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: what the hell?... Final response to #133264
  Views: 15,706
Published: 10 years ago
This is a reply to # 1,788,288

Re: what the hell?... Final response to #133264

'With all that there is out there, from testimonials to medical reports you are just looking ignorant and uninformed and you have nothing backing you up but your own mouth.''re not very nice either.

'I fall in the 2 percent group that had complications from circumcision' how can you speak for the other 98%

'I am not debating you any more. I feel you have nothing intelligent to say.'

when did we start debating?
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

2.109 sec, (1)