CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: what the hell happened to me? or Circumcision is Evil

Blistering Fate Views: 14,603
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,780,798

Re: what the hell happened to me? or Circumcision is Evil

I wont be disrespectul with your suffering but I have had most of my life a circumcized penis and I HAD orgams and I HAD libido. Yeah, I was antisocial and now I have anorgasmia but that has much more to do with vaccines, aluminum, chemtrails, autism,hormones, central nervous system etc Every problem I have its explained by my test results.

I personally feel much more comfortable with my "numb" penis. When I was a child I couldnt properly spank the monkey and it was common to have an intense pain because my sensitive glans would touch the toilet or whatever. The sensations decreased, yes, but wasnt complete or horrible. I mean I really had FIMOSIS, I couldnt put it down, so I hadnt choice...

Well, who knows I have to say its true that I remember the pleasure was a lot greater with a normal penis, but very uncomfortable because I just couldnt put down the foreskin... But the point I wanted to make its that its not true that with circumcision you lose so much sensivity etc you still have good orgasms and arousal as I had until I developed autoinmunity etc

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.297 sec, (1)