CureZone   Log On   Join
I keep getting "age spots" or "liver spots" on me.

Views: 3,106
Published: 18 y

I keep getting "age spots" or "liver spots" on me.

I'm only 24. Within the past 8 months or so, I have done about 5 Liver Flushes and (2) 30 day Master Cleanses. My last Master-Cleanse was in January and I had done 2 Liver Flushes after that. Around that time, starting during the MC, I noticed more and more little spots on me. A couple on my arms, one on my face and a couple on my legs. Nothing obvious..they just look like freckles. But they were NOT there before. They just seemed to keep popping up.

What is the cause of this? Will they go away?

Could it be the fasting.. or the flushing and maybe not getting enough toxins out? I have passed stones with each cleanse, but nothing really major.

Right now I am bloated, a major problem with Edema, really toxic and acidic, constipated, probably parasite and mucoid plaque infested.. I have an eating disorder and I tend to go back and forth being crap eating and eating healthy. I'd like to do another fast whether I fast on juices or the MC. Fasting is the only way I've ever been able to get myself back on track. Do you think it would be OK for me to do another Liver-Flush and then fast through May and then start LF'ing again in June? Or will I probably get more spots everywhere from doing this?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)