CureZone   Log On   Join
Sorry for the inconvenience, the message you requested was removed by a Forum Moderator About Fasting, Liver spots, Edema, Acidity and Emotional health!

Invincible Views: 4,382
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 178,784

Sorry for the inconvenience, the message you requested was removed by a Forum Moderator About Fasting, Liver spots, Edema, Acidity and Emotional health!

Hi #61639

I totally understand where you are coming from. Up until my late 20s I had an eating disorder - I would call it an extreme compulsive eating disorder verging on bulimia. It started when I was 7/8 years old.

I used to starve myself for days .. and then binge like mad for days. It was a horrible cycle. Please trust me when I say fasting is not good for people with eating disorders, it makes the eating disorder worse - it will be a never ending cycle. Please don't hurt yourself anymore. You deserve better than that! You need to find ways to improve your own self confidence and self esteem. You could work with a therapist, join a group, you can also use EFT please check http://www.emofree.com and there's plenty of free downloads there where you can learn about tapping certain points on your face and body to help release old emotions that are making you binge and hurt yourself.

The MC, being a fast with no oils can cause damage the liver and gallbladder. The liver/GB needs to create bile. When you take no fats at all, you are stopping the liver from functioning efficiently and creating bile. This creates stones in the liver. And these stones contain trapped toxins.

Fasting and flushing will become just a cycle. Like fasting and binging. If you continue this cycle you're going to get more of these spots, yes.

Those brown spots are also known as liver spots. The skin is the largest organ you possess, it will try and help you out by pushing the toxins to the surface. These spots are a sign your liver is toxic. Stop fasting and concentrate on liver flushing. Andreas Moritz says that all freckles and such marks are related to the liver, so people born with these marks can even rid themselves of them by flushing out all their stones.

Your edema is caused by your body holding onto too much salt/sodium. The antagonist to sodium is potassium. Potassium is found in abundance in fresh vegetables and fruit. It is also in plenty supply in blackstrap molasses.

If you must fast, do a vege juice fast plus add a tablespoon of olive oil 3 times a day. You NEED these nutrients.

My advise to you is to concentrate your efforts on the following:

1. Alkalising your body. Please check the alkaline/acid balacing forum: //www.curezone.org/forums/f.asp?f=425 When you alkalise your body, you will find that you get enough nutrients so that you don't need to binge (as much). Bingeing is often triggered by your body being deficient in certain minerals and vitamins. Did you know that chocolate has magnesium? People lacking magnesium often binge on chocolate - so you can find out how to get more magnesium into the body. A lack of Magnesium also can be a cause of constipation! So, you can see why your body reacts a certain way.

2. Look into why you are mistreating your self and body. What are the emotional causes for eating/starving? Does it make you feel in control? What memories or situations cause stress? .. and what can you do for yourself to lessen this load? What emotions are you stuffing down when you binge? What emotions are you controlling when you fast? Again, check http://www.emofree.com or seek professional help.

3. Concentrate on Liver Flushing - to remove these toxins that your skin is telling you you are overloaded with. As part of that you need to work on eating well, drinking plenty of clean water.

4. To help move the toxins out of the body, do some lymph cleansing. Check the lymph cleansing forum: //www.curezone.org/forums/f.asp?f=271 - this can mean some dry skin brushing, rebounding, some exercise, detox/sweat baths etc.

5. Go to bed before 10PM!! This is key. The body works with natural, circadian cycles. If I sleep later than 10pm, I always eat a lot the following day. At first you will find it difficult to sleep at that time, so just keep your eyes shut. Within a few weeks you will fall into this cycle and your body will be so grateful! You will wake up looking and feeling refreshed.

6. You need to learn to love and accept yourself for who you are. We are all unique and absolutely perfect children of the universe. If you were your own child, what would you tell her? Would you scold her or love her? Forgive yourselves and others, let go and set yourself free. Make a list of all the good things about yourself, also all the things you are grateful for. Stop concentrating on the negatives and move towards the positives, because what we spend time thinking about grows.

7. Check out Owen's website: http://owen.curezone.com/ there is some fantastic mind/body/spirit information that will really help you!

I know I've included a lot above, take things one at a time and then move on to doing more. Rome wasn't built in a day!

Take care and I wish you the very best
Maya

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (3)