CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Should have been done long ago.......

wombat Views: 5,951
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,786,473

Re: Should have been done long ago.......

I think that there is a lot more to this story- it's not just the mother that determines the health of the baby. I've done a lot of research and there is nothing in the literature that says that excessive iodine consumption will lead to any sort of birth defect. If anyone has found anything to support that hypothesis, please inform. Transient hypo or hyperthyroidism, sure. 

I'm NOT saying that this is impossible, folks, so please refrain from jumping all over me. I just find this particular cause/effect to be unprovable. 

MH is not considering other factors which may have played a part in this. He's had severe exposure to toxic heavy metals. Lead, for instance.

.The father's health or lack thereof and exposure to heavy metals such as lead affects sperm production and health. The longer one works with these toxins the more one's health and the health/viability of the sperm is impacted...infertilty can be the end result. Here's just one example:

http://www.ijoem.com/article.asp?issn=0019-5278;year=2005;volume=9;issue=3;sp...

The present study showed deterioration in sperm density and motility in the lead exposed pigment factory workers with high prevalence of sperm head abnormality in comparison with the nonoccupationally exposed matched control subjects of same socio-economic status. This observation was in corroboration with the earlier observations of Roy Chowdhury et al.[35],[36] These pigment factory workers exposed to lead fumes and dust during their work, which caused adverse effects on sperm morphology and density.[3],[4],[6] Morphological abnormalities of spermatozoa were also depended on the duration and nature of exposure.[2],[19]

Fructose is the main energy source for spermatozoa motility [37] and sperm velocity is the average velocity of all spermatozoa in one sample,[23] therefore, both are related with sperm motility grade leading to sperm activity. Lowering of sperm velocity, gross motility, and FP with concomitant rise of SM were prevalent in the lead exposed pigment factory workers of high seminal plasma fructose level, which indicated retarded sperm activity might be due to lead induced alteration of normal fructolysis. This observation showed similarities with the earlier findings. [8],[9],[10]The present finding was also in corroboration with the previous observation by showing diminution of sperm ATPase activity after occupational lead exposure leading to low sperm motility.[35]

As increase amount of free amino acid depends on the degradation of protein present in the system,[28] therefore, lowering of seminal plasma total protein with concomitant rise of free amino acid in pigment factory workers with respect to control subjects indicated that lead may alter the protein metabolism and subsequently increase the amino acid level, suggesting disturbance in cellular nutritional status, necessary for cell survival, and proper function.

Low volume, viscosity, prolonged liquefaction time, and deviation of the seminal fructose, cholesterol, and protein content among the lead exposed pigment factory workers in the present study indicated the alteration of normal secretary activity of seminal vesicle and prostate after occupational lead exposure. Previous study reported that 95% of ejaculatory volume comes from these two accessory sex glands and alteration of normal liquefaction associated with low viscosity, indicating deficiency of liquefying agent due to low prostatic secretary activity.[23] Thus the present study suggesting probable dysfunction of accessory gland seminal vesicle and prostate after toxic insult of lead at work place.

The present study showed significant decline in human sperm quality and fertility (40% workers have fertility problem) without affecting the serum FSH, LH, and testosterone level, which are in corroboration with the previous finding, [19],[20],[21] but at the same time contradictory to others results. [16],[17],[18]

In our study deterioration of sperm quality and fertility potential of the subjects were associated with high lead concentration in whole blood and semen of the workers in respect of duration of exposure. Xuezhi showed that lead exposure caused prolonged liquefaction time, low volume, sperm count, viability, and retarded sperm activity in male workers with high blood lead level,[38] which is similar to the observation of Apostoli et al.[1] and Kasperczyk et al.[12] Semen lead was higher in the infertile men than the fertile group and low semen lead level was the indicator of low industrial exposure.[39] Moderate lead exposure also caused reduction in sperm characteristics among the factory workers.[17]

Therefore, in conclusion it can be pointed out that lead may cross the blood testis barrier and affect spermatozoa of the exposed population leading to accessory gland dysfunction, morphological abnormality, high seminal fructose in oligospermic exposed workers, [14],[15] disturbance in cellular nutritional status, and energy-dependant processes like sperm production and motility leading to reduced sperm count, retarded sperm activity, and infertility. Smoking habits, addiction to alcohol, gutkha, etc. may be the added factors in lead toxicity,[40] whereas minor electric shock, typhoid, gastritis, pox, and the age of the subjects did not show any correlation after exposure.[41]

HEAVY METALS, by MH   R by  MH  4 year  1,082  Ask Barefoot

I am an expert in heavy metals; in that I have had over 100X the amounts of Lead and other such toxic metals as mercury, aluminum, nickel, copper, etc. in my tissues from working with such metals in the liquid plating business of making automotive bearings for 30 years and 30 prior years of dental disasters.

Add it all up and my test results were worse than anyone in the world according to Data Labs out of Chicago that provides testing for over 50 countries. The same test that Dr. Morton Walker used to prove why a certain group of people as mentioned in BOOK I "NEVER" Die, proved they had a lead count of less than 1 and the same test showed I had a lead test of over 100. So my body is the greatest experiement for heavy metals.

I now believe my problem was the DAIRY/PEPSI DIET.

Growing up on the dairy farm and the PEPSI GENERATION.

This allowed heavy metals from the dentist and the factory to replace my natural calcium and made my body a walking metalic temple.

Also explains why many people I worked with didn't live long enough to retire.

So 40 years of metals do not come out over night.

I assume I will expel metals for at least 40 years.

While making the Iodine Book, it appears Iodine accelerates the removal of heavy metals.

My Natural Tree Iodine does not seem to be effecting my very thin young Amish friend that I gave a sample bottle. He has never worked in a factory, never ate commercial foods, has no dental work, etc. I on the other hand, have had a trinkle of mucus in the LUNGS since the day I started Natural Tree Iodine. I recentally had a kidney flare up that lasted 2 days or until I STOPPED EATING. My right Kidney has always let me know when I have more toxins than I can tolerate, because it will HURT like someone stabbed a knife in it until I stop eating.

So now all this Iodine Info is reveiling the whys:

Proper Iodine seems to go enable our liver to create th essential chemicals to dissolve the metals and expell them on the next route out of the body, be it the bowel, the kidneys, the sweat, our breathe, our feet, etc................

I inhaled toxic fumes and heavy metals for 30 years. 15 years ago an x ray of my lungs showed I was a heavy smoker, even though I have never smoked.

The same x-ray showed calcium deposits all over my ribs and spine. That is what got me to start making distilled water.

My recent kidney flare up made me seek an x-ray, the same as I had to 31 years ago when I started in that factory and the same x-ray that I had to get about 10 years ago. The same blood test 3x in a 31 year period (history).

I now know my back hurt and my kidney hurt and my lungs were dripping with MUCUS (yellow)because of one additional additive to my diet: NATURAL TREE IODINE, no questions about it................................................

My only cure, STOP EATING. My chiopractor could keep the channels upon as the mucus swelled and clogged its way out of the body, but in truth, the chiropractor could not stop the problem until the BASIC problem was reduced enough for the elimination channels to handle.

I HAD TO STOP EATING, because too much waste (metals/toxins) were coming out regardless if I wanted them to or not and more than my body could handle with the addition of food.

The average person won't have this problem, they didn't work with metals for 30 years and grow up with vaccines and a mouth full of metal. So 99.9999% won't get the problems I do when I cleanse. They don't have a body with bones made of lead.

So for me, about a DROPPER of natural Tree Iodine is enough daily.

As the body cleanses out and a true fast acheived, then YES, pour on the Iodine.

MH

Add To Favorites!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (9)