CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodine/kelp helped, any more advice in tummy recovery?

Views: 4,131
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,779,343

Re: Iodine/kelp helped, any more advice in tummy recovery?

Thall, do you think the alkilizing drink is safe while still having lots of Amalgam fillings in? The body naturally tries to default to acidic thanks to the ways that mercury poisoning messes with the digestive processes. Oh, I want these things out of my mouth so bad!

Right now my biggest concern is just managing the calcium levels of my blood down to a minimum. You can take in calcium from water - at least, if you've gone and used as much D3 as I have! I'm not going to advise anyone to use D3 unless they use the one from the council site, the D3-Plus. Without the trace minerals, D3 is only harmful. There HAS to be boron, zink, magnesium, K2, low levels of A, geinsten and little or no calcium supplementation to do it right. That product is here: http://www.vitamind3plus.com/

Please pray against that patent! :O

Well, use time in prayer to begin with. It's a wonderful, wonderful thing. God bless, I am feeling a little better today. Still unsteady on my fet, but hopefully I'll sleep better tonight.
If we are to pray.. Pray for Israel. Those who pray for Israel are in turn themselves blessed. Pray that our medical systems will sharpen their brains and get off the chemical bandwagon, and start treatments that really work. Pray that they'd stop using overfertilzation, and start loving eachother and their animals. Pray, pray, call on Jesus!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.178 sec, (1)