CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: lecithin reaction

The Easier Way to Juice Fast
Reduces cleansing reactions and hunger.

Hveragerthi Views: 2,931
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,763,534

Re: lecithin reaction

i still have my gallbladder. do you think that maybe my biliary ducts are clogged?

nevermind i would have other symptoms if they were clogged..

You are right, you would have other symptoms.

maybe parasites? toxins?

These would cause chronic symptoms, not just when you took the lecithin.

i am noticing some aches and sharp pains from my third use of bitters.

something is definately wrong with me to have these symptoms right? or could it just be stress or all in my head?

There is one other possibility I just thought of and that in infection and/or inflammation of the gallbladder.  Stimulation of the gallbladder with lecithin or bitters could cause gallbladder contractions, which could lead to these symptoms.

also is it normal to feel a little flu-ish after taking these bitters for a while?

Yes, but this usually happens at the start of taking bitters due to the cleansing of the liver.

what about a sore throat? the bitters are the only thing i have done differently and now i have a sore throat. low-grade infection maybe?

Sore throat not likely, but fever can result from the detox.

how long do the bitters work for? i am afraid that by using them eventually ill deplete me hcl stores or whatever if you know what i mean. is this a valid concern?

This is not an issue.  It is not like taking betaine HCl or something that substitutes for your stomach acid formation.  Bitters actually help increase stomach acid formation by increasing the absorption of the nutrients needed for stomach acid formation.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.152 sec, (2)