CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: And now, today...

fledgling Views: 5,253
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,750,732

Re: And now, today...

Spud,

Do you mean I must learn another whole industry, its rights and wrongs, just to save my grandbabies?

I'm having a hard enough time saving my own life...with a mouthful of mercury Amalgams that no one cares about.

I am amazed that I am still alive.

Dh is as strong as an ox, has a good mind, and, at 86, has all his wits about him. He has been my caretaker, thank goodness.

The main difference between the two of us is that he had all his teeth out more than 40 years ago.

The other main difference between us is that we eat entirely different diets. If I ate what he does, I'd have been dead long ago.

Why can he eat lots of sugars and bacon and potatoes and bread?

Medical doctors notice his good health, but don't make the comparison to mine. ...And they don't want to get to understand me and my history.

I can understand that they have little interest in a senior with all the currently popular ailments (though I feel entirely the same, inside, as at twenty).

My husband stands out for his health. But no one sees the contrast, or seeks the reason.

Now I must find a way to register my complaint against those who wish some of my weaknesses on others.

Think I'll just put a hex on them.

I feel indignant.

F.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)