CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Unsettling News

annieh55 Views: 7,097
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 168,264

Re: Unsettling News

Hum.. I rarely trust the current medical paradigm and parctitioners of it to be able to really evaluate what is going on. The problem is that those stones you are getting out, the green ones, aren't calcified, most likely and the doctors don't, from my understanding, think of them as 'true' gall stones. The non-calcified ones also start breaking down almost immediately after being exposed to air too, I have found, and so aren't nearly as hard or big as when they first come out. But I am absolutely sure they are, however, because, after a flush I can feel the spots where there was pain (from stones) is now feeling soft and clear. (I've passed a couple that were in the 1" range, and believe me, you can feel those suckers in there.)
As to your feeling sick, it probably is because you have parasites in the liver. Dr. Clark makes that pretty clear. = )
Anyway, I wouldn't be so quick to write them off just because 'experts' in the traditional medical paradigm say so. I know they have helped me tremendously.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.211 sec, (1)