CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: sibo

TonyOrlando Views: 15,761
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,704,496

Re: sibo

Hey Cheshire, you feeling any better?

I've had that same experience with Antibiotics , and that puzzled me until I started researching the byproducts of bacterial fermentation.

They produce some nasty stuff that I agree, contributes to leaky gut/inflammation/chronic fatigue. Particularly interesting is Hydrogen Sulfide.

This Sibo idea also explains why Candida causes insufficient large bowel bacteria. I've been thinking a lot about SCFA's. There is contradictory research on them. Some shows they are highly beneficial, others point out that they are toxic to bacteria.

So my idea is that if fermentation of fiber in the Ileum produces SCFA's, they would inject right into the Cecum and poison the bacteria that are trying ferment fiber in the rising colon, thereby disrupting digestion.

This ends up producing undigested fiber in the stool, which everyone with Candida seems to have.

SCFA's, I think, are meant to be created in the Cecum/Rising Colon only, and should bubble up in tiny amounts. Fermenting this way would do very little damage to the bacteria there. Then the SFCA's would nourish the Colonocytes and provide all their other energy boosting benefits.

The interesting thing about this model, is that everything new that I learn, so far, has been fitting right in.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)