CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dying from severe candida, caused from black mold, hospitals admited fiance and i to psych ward

apittaway Views: 31,607
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,689,500

Re: dying from severe candida, caused from black mold, hospitals admited fiance and i to psych ward

hi i have been reading this.  look i think everyone needs to stand back.  i have been in same position as this lady been sectioned in mental hospital twice in 3 years due to gut problems and medical profession saying in head.  i have since found out its 3 gut infections and a blastocystis hominis parasite and no candida although it caused candida type problems.     look at www.health-truth.com  he is best in world on these issues.  leaky gut is a major issue and also anxiety and depression.  i was left in hospital with bowel impaction for 9 weeks and now got a fatal worm which can kill.

candida is a nuisance but cannot kill and too much hype over it.  step back.  in end i went from 5 stone being sectioned was put on anti psyhotic drugs and they actually gave me appetite, zest to life and life back for a few months, caused consitpation and hormone issues but i landed up getting well and actually enjoying meeting people in the unit and eating again healthy just had gluten free sugar free cereal with rice milk which they allowed me to have for breakfast,  water and herbal tea only, salad or veg and meat for lunch and similar to tea mum used to make me lots vegie soup.  snacks were 1 apple or gluten free yeast free bread and digestive enzymes and milk thistle i smuggled in.  now  please step back stop panicking things will be better and get some stool testing done to see what u actually have when u get out.  its a bigger issue and do not self treat.  i landed self treating and made me worse.  look at the site i gave u.  i am here with issues but i have been in mentalhospital am out 1 year now veg juicing, eating veg and salads and small protein a day and little carbs.  you can do it  forget the bloody mold.  find out whats in your colon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)