CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dying from severe candida, caused from black mold, hospitals admited fiance and i to psych ward

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Dentist Alternative!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluoride-free t...

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
areddiamond1 Views: 31,875
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,689,366

Re: dying from severe candida, caused from black mold, hospitals admited fiance and i to psych ward

YOU ARE NOT CRAZY. YOU WILL LIVE!!! DO NOT GIVE UP!!! Who am I? I am a victim of TOXIC MOLD! I ALMOST DIED! The only way I lived...GOD, NOT GIVING UP, being in the medical profession, and Sporanox. If not for these 4 things, I would be DEAD! Being in the medical profession it was HORRIFIC to have my own peers not know what was killing me. DOCS DO NOT KNOW OR HAVE ENOUGH MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE ABOUT TOXIC MOLD. None of the things discussed on this website do they learn in medical school. It is only the people like you and I that experience it first hand that know the REAL TRUTH! I know what you are going through. YOU ARE NOT CRAZY! You may feel crazy because the toxins from the candida and mold are circulating everywhere in you body. You may even be smelling alcohol, when there is no alcohol around at all. These are the toxins from the candida and mold. Before I tell you to get out of that hospital, are you able to walk? how sick are you? what are your symptoms? what medications are they giving you there? how much weight have you lost, if any? are you able to eat? what is your nutritional status? do you have financial resources or family that can help? All these things play a factor in what your VERY IMPORTANT next step should be.

I can try and help you as best I can, but I don't want to give you any inaccurate information without knowing all of the facts.

DOCTORS WILL NOT HELP YOU, and in most cases will only make you worse. Do not allow any IV's containing DEXTROSE, which is a Sugar and will only make you WORSE. If they are giving you an IV make sure it is NS(normal saline) ONLY!

If you cannot leave there immediately. Do not eat any foods containing sugar, only meat, vegetables, and WATER ONLY. I personally think that you DO need to eat something however and not just fast on water, especially if your nutritional status is POOR, this could not only be fatal, but also causes the candida to resort to its more invasive form, which only makes things worse. Then they will put a tube down your nose and feed you with a bunch of supplements that contain sugar, which will ONLY make you worse.

The 1 and ONLY medication that saved my life was Sporanox. Because it is in your digestive tract, you will need the liquid version. The recommended dose is 200mg a day. The problem is getting a Doc to prescribe this to you. Diflucan I took 200mg a day for at least 3 months...didn't do a thing! YOU NEED SPORANOX!!!! If you cannot get the liquid, at least try and get the capsules.

Also, do not go back to that apartment and any belongings you brought with you, you need to get rid of. Wash your hair with Nizoral shampoo if you can get it. Disinfect driver's license, etc with bleach. For me, I couldn't do this because I was so sensitive to chemicals. If your immune system is as bad as I think it is, you probably also have multiple chemical sensitivity.

DO NOT GIVE UP! I AM A LIVING WITNESS. It completely destroyed my immune system. I had the immune system of an infant and was sent home to die! You can fight your way back. Please answer the questions I asked above and I will try and help as best as possible.

JUST DO NOT GIVE UP! YOU HAVE TO THINK POSITIVE EVEN IN TIMES OF DESPAIR....I AM HERE FOR YOU. Actually, if you have a personal email, send it to me via curezone email and if you need me to speak to any of your docs I will be more than happy to do so in hopes that they may understand better and know that you are not CRAZY. I cannot take people dying over this any longer.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)