CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dying from severe candida, caused from black mold, hospitals admited fiance and i to psych ward

areddiamond1 Views: 31,945
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,689,897

Re: dying from severe candida, caused from black mold, hospitals admited fiance and i to psych ward

Water dehydrated me also, stay
ed in and out of hospital due to dehydration. If you think about it, what does mold/fungus need to grow...moisture. So more than likely it is just soaking up the water, but you have to keep drinking it unfortunately until you can get the antifungal medication. I would not recommend the Water Fasting for a week. You cannot starve it out.trust me, you will lose. I tried that and almost killed myself. Unfortunately I cannot get the sporanox for you but when you see the Infectious disease doc you are gonna have to lose the anxiety for that time and talk to him as reasonable and rational as possible. I wouldn't even go into anything about all the details on candida that we discuss on here because they will only continue to think you are crazy. You could let him read my previous post so that he can know you are not making things up, that there are other people out there that have suffered. Your goal is to get the Sporanox however you can. Plead and beg with everything in you.You are fighting for your life.Like kakie said they can do sputum cultures but mine where negative because they are probably only gonna allow 72 hours for growth and it takes a lot longer than that, but you could see what happens. Labs for IGE/IGA are probably all abnormal, but that doesn't mean a thing to them. Only natural/holistic docs are able to understand this. So it might be pretty difficult to prove it through any tests they have so you are gonna have to convince them based off of symptoms and history of mold exposure. You must remain rational when doing so however. Ask him to please think outside of the box. You can tell him the CDC talks about toxic mold on their website and the dangerous mycotoxins it produces yet at no hospital is there a test for these mycotoxins. Even if you can convince them to give you a trial for about 3 months, until you can get well enough to get out of there. I have heard others mention you can order meds online, but I have never done that. Again I cannot post my phone number on here but if you email me a number to your room I will be more than happy to speak with you. I can only tell my experience and the knowledge that I acquired. You are not alone. You are not crazy. Your goal is to get Sporanox, immediately.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)