CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Systematic Candidiasis. If I don't find a cure, I don't want to live.

stepsahead Views: 23,319
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,701,925

Re: Systematic Candidiasis. If I don't find a cure, I don't want to live.

Here is my solution.

Buy coconut oil, and pills monolaurin, nittakinase, DGL (licorice), Odor less garlic, Echinacea, Pinot noir Wine (highest density of resveratrol) and orange juice (vitamin C).

Before going to bed, try to eat something like a banana. Then take a glass of 1/3 of wine with 1/3 of orange juice 1/3 of water
Then take 1/3 of coconut oil and 1/3 of orange juice and take 1/3 of water
Then take 2 pills of all the things.

I think in the first night you will wake up and you will throw up like me. Then, start again with the procedure above before going to bed. The day after you may go to the toilet in the morning but after it it will calm down. The spaceness will go to a crazy point. dont take anything until the evening, and just before going to bed start again. You will not sleep a lot. You will wake up several time, when you cant drink and anymore you stop. This is what i have done.

I think your candida is located in the liver and to attack the candida it has to be done when you sleep.

My only diet restriction are NO coffee NO tea ( after 6 years i understood tea is not good), water water water, no sugar.

I already tried Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and H202 and it worked but it was too small effect.

Probiotic were also completely useless. Normal i think the candida is not in the intestine but it is located.... in the LIVER when it is systemic candidiasis.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)