CureZone   Log On   Join
I would eliminate chicken at first

NotTwo Views: 5,171
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,700,463

I would eliminate chicken at first

I would try removing all animal products, including chicken and fish, until the problem went away. Then, after the odor is gone, try adding in a particular food and see how your body handles it.

So start with the elimination of most foods excepts fresh fruits and raw vegetables. You need to eat enough calories to meet your energy needs, so what I recommend is eating bananas and other sweet fruits to get your calories, rather than fatty foods like avocados. And eat lots of salad vegetables too, like lettuces, spinach, celery, tomatoes, cucumbers, etc. You can use the internet to search about eating a low fat raw vegan diet.

This will lead to lots of detoxification. You will want to learn about the symptoms of detoxification, so that when they hit you, you are prepared. The best way to handle detoxification is to stay at home and get lots of rest and sleep. In many cases, this will be all you feel like doing anyways.

But after you detox, you will feel so much better. And when you find the odor has gone away, you can slowly introduce some of your old favorite foods and see if they cause you to have symptoms again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)