CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hypothyroid, pregnant, adrenal exhaustion, low vitamin D levels

anonalon Views: 13,355
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,691,500

Re: hypothyroid, pregnant, adrenal exhaustion, low vitamin D levels

Hi,
I use to take adrenal glandular awhile back from Standard Process but I haven't had access to a health care provider that could get them for me now. I worked with Dr. Lam a long while back and he is the one that got me a lot better on pantethine and pantothenic acid combined but I did not take it as much as I should have because the pills hurt my stomach really bad and then eventually I became extremely sensitive to the pantethine and get a really weird reaction from it.

I do believe had I taken it the way I was suppose to I would be healed by now. The results I got were amazing to say the least. I wrote him on his forum but haven't yet received a reply.

I was taking Sea Salt in water but at times it makes me feel really weird.

Thank you for reminding me about the glandulars. I'm going to make an effort to find someone to prescribe them for me.

I took some from Dr. Wilson one time and had terrible reaction to them. He said that my adrenals were probably end stage and were being excited by them. To be sure , I'd like to try the standard process again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)