CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cayenne Info

udoknowjac Views: 2,368
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,689,807

Re: Cayenne Info

Thanks so much for the great info. I would like to order the Cayenne but I guess I was trying to see if it was better to wait since I would save on shipping. I am sure all that I need will be costly and being unemployed I am trying to save what I can!

Has the Cayenne been shown to help with hormonal migraines as well? I get migraines here and there but the worst are hormonal and actually what I am in the midst of now. Usually 2 or three days before my cycle I will get one (along with daily nausea and other PMS symptoms), usually every day and then thru my cycle as well I can get a migraine every day. Sometimes the migraine cycle can last a week sometimes two weeks. I think I mentioned this is my original post.

I am still a little confused on what you are recommending for me with the Cayenne. You said that is it beneficial for everyone to use each day and that "Dr. Christopher recommended cayenne powder 3x daily as part of our daily diet." You mention to start with the tincture but that I would most likely use the powder in the future. I see your dosage recommendations of the tincture when I have a migraine but what is the dose you think I would use every day with the tincture?

If I understand your notes correctly your suggestion for my order is:
4oz bottle of Cayenne Tincture #1 (depending on how often I would use I might get larger bottle)(and get samples of #2 & #3).
Brain Formula and Nerve Sedative samples to try. I would use these when I have a migraine, correct? Not every day?

I know you are still working on my whole plan. If it is easier I can certainly wait until you lay out all your thoughts for me. I do not want to add additional confusion by asking you all these questions while you are in the midst of working on all the other stuff for me...which again I greatly appreciate!

I am certainly in full agreement that I want to address the root cause. I think that has been the problem all the years, just helping with the symptoms and not ever getting to or treating the root cause.

Thank you again so very much.
Jackie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)