CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cayenne Info

udoknowjac Views: 2,298
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,689,191

Re: Cayenne Info

Willow,

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer and to give me your advice. I am sure you are right about Uny's answer. I am grateful that she would even take the time to help me and to direct me on the way to naturally healing. I am sure there will be much for me to wrap my brain around and will take time to figure out what to order and such. I am sure you are correct that ordering the Cayenne now might be the best option. Thank you for the information and the link.

Unyquity if you have a moment to confirm your thoughts on this I would appreciate it. I know you are working on the plan for me and again, I am so grateful. I am happy to order the Cayenne now if that is what you agree I should do.

I see now that you have Cayenne tinture and also powder, correct? Not sure which would be the best for me?

Willow suggested Cayenne #1 which as a tinture I see comes in 2 ounce and 4 ounce. Again, not being sure if this would be a daily thing or just when I have migraines it would be helpful to know which size would be best to order. Just curious on your thoughts on dosages as well. Willow thought you might suggest I use it 3-4 times a day above and then when I have a migraine I would use more perhaps several droppersful.

I am also not sure how it is taken? In some of the reading I thought it mentioned mixing with juice or water? Or do you just take it straight?

Thanks again for your help and thanks also to Willow for her input. I am very grateful
Jackie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)