CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS and Alzheimer's

oceanman Views: 13,021
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,686,590

Re: MMS and Alzheimer's

Labrat, once again, thanks. As for me, my gut tells me AD is caused by some type of infectious agent. In recent years there have been more and more "mainstream" physicians suggesting this and when I saw the plaque photos on lymecryme.com it just seemed right. Kind of like, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

From one of the journal articles on lymecryme:
_____
Here is hypothesized a truly revolutionary notion that rounded cystic forms of Borrelia burgdorferi are the root cause of the rounded structures called plaques in the Alzheimer brain.
_____

If AD is caused by some bug it doesn't seem like there are two many options to knock it out. I wish I knew about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement (if it were even available back then) when my dad started having the symptoms in the early 90's.

Labrat, any thoughts on why standard Antibiotics wouldn't kill off this bacteria (if indeed it is a bacterial infection) in AD patients?

Oceanman

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (1)