CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Things That Have Helped Me with Kidney Failure

aMn Views: 16,719
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,665,054

Re: Things That Have Helped Me with Kidney Failure

There are very few companies here in the states that have remedies in the high dosage I took - but one of them is Washington Homeopathic Products.

You don't need much - 1 oz will do - you will wind up taking Much LESS than that to get you on a better condition.

NOTE: IF you start to see unexplicable Scratches on your foot and leg - STOP Immediately. Your body has enough.

I am working on finding a antidote for UREA because so far I have found no place that tell you that. And those scratcches on your leg become hard to heal for a diabetic like me.

The closest remedy to antidote that so far that I have found has been Chamomilla 30C. So if you start getting those scratches, try that.

Hope this helps.

God bless.

P.S. Try the TEA MIXTURE I recommended of Hibiscus and Chrysanthemum tea. You will find unbelievable relief right within the FIRST WEEK.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.221 sec, (1)