Kidney Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Kidney Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

aMn Views: 16,386
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,653,713

Re: to Knowledge Seeker

I had fibromyalgia at one time and I know about sleep deprivation. I slept got 45 minutes and was up crying with pain for 5-6 hours. I didn't sleep straight because of the intense pain.

That is how I got to know about Homeopathic medicine. I was desperate to find something for my pain.

From what you shared - I think the combination I found that helped me - might be able to help you.

There are two ways to take this combination - one is the dry form and the other is the wet form which is taken in water. The water one is easier for someone to take because the dry way requires more time.

Here is the combination - (you can find the remedies at most local Health Food Stores):

In one 9 oz water bottle put 5 small pills of Arnica Montana 30C

Then Add 3 small little pills of Ignatia Amara 30C in the bottle.

Shake vigorously until the pills are disolved. Then drink 1/3 of the bottle on an empty stomach. After 20 minutes drink 1/3 of the bottle again. Repeat after 20 more minutes. So you finish the bottle in 1 hour.

If you need - you can drink this combinatation two more times in the day. If you do this - that will be three water bottles in a day.

You are right - the Depression and suicidal feelings are due to sleep depriivation. But this combination will help you to sleep. It will be gradual - but by the third or fourth day - you should be able to sleep better.

I am studying Homeopathy and from what you have said - you might benefit from Carbo Vegetabilis 30C. In this one - you would use just 3-4 little pills instead of 5. Then shake vigorously until disolved - and drink 1/3 and 1/3 like before. This remedy you might only need to take it twice a day on an empty stomach.

If that doesn't work - another remedy called Spongia Tosta 30C might work for you.

These remedies are for the respiratory problems you have.

Good luck and God bless you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)