CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Things That Have Helped Me with Kidney Failure

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

knowledge seeker Views: 16,860
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,653,176

Re: Things That Have Helped Me with Kidney Failure

well this is info I got from Dr Schulze and people I trust.

I am sorry I do not have time to debate this, but I stand by what I said.

Master Herbalist and Healer Dr Richard Schulze said this about the burning of the herbs and I relayed it.

The amount of alcohol is tinctures is EXTREMELY negligible about the same as a banana according to herb manufacturer herbpharm founder in his manual of herbs. If one is worried they can put a teaspoon/tbs or so of boiling water over it and the alcohol will dissipate.

One only needs the 100 proof vodka for very resinous herbs.

Who could take several pounds of herb within 8 months. Powdered herbs lose potency after about a year. Tinctures last a minimum of 5 years and Schulze said he has tasted ones over a 100 years..this is a great way to preserve the properties of one's herbs and it is easy to make a lifetime batch oneself at a rather low cost. Far less than capsules I would think. I have made tinctures for a little as a dollar a bottle depending on the herb.

I make my own tinctures and save up to 90% over the cost of commercial tinctures allowing me to take more and they are said to be stronger than most of the products one can buy. It is extremely easy to make tinctures. Everyone should learn how to do it.

I disagree about the absorption of capsules versus tinctures. Again I am relaying what I learned from master herbalist and healer of the incurables, Dr Richard Schulze , who I deeply trust when I said they are directly absorbed into the bloodstream as this is what HE said and HE seemed to get phenomenal results with his DYING patients getting miracle cures due to using enough herbs and strong herbal tinctures primarily in a comprehensive health building program. In fact, tinctures are primarily what he sels as he feel they are the best form to take herbs and his are some of the best formulas on the planet in my view and that of many others.

Dr Christopher who originated the incurables program and Schulze's teacher also had a plethora of miracle cures noone else was accomplishing in his time and he is considered the father of modern herbalogy. He used primarily teas with some extracts with excellent success. I chose to trust these wonderful natural healers who showed us the power of herbs and use the forms they recommended and used.

Cayenne is NOT overrated.

I saw it stop three heart attacks in progress in my mother when nitro did nothing.

I saw it bring my mother's blood pressure on her deathbed from the 30s to the normal. It is what healed Dick Quinn's heart when doctors wanted to do a 2nd quadruple bypass on him when the first failed to work.

Reading his book on its power on the heart and heart attacks, and hearing how Dr Christopher and Dr Schulze saved many lives of people having heart attacks is what gave me the knowledge to save my mother's life.

It is a brilliant herb and Schulze said that using it with lobelia works as a kind of hot cold shower. It also helped heal many people with an assortment of eye diseases when used in the eyewash formula.

Dr Christopher credits cayenne with helping reverse his lifetime hypertension and tells the amazing story here

http://www.herballegacy.com/Cayenne.html

http://www.herballegacy.com/Cayenne_Herb.html

He also has a case story on his videos about a lady who saved a child's life who was accidentally shot with cayenne when the ambulance was 50 to 75 miles away..the lack of bleeding shocked the doctors doing the surgery as cayenne is so excellent at arresting bleeding.

I do not wish to argue nor violate support forum when one is to use the Debate Forums when disagreements occur so will not respond further but I stand by what I said.

When I have heart palpitations, I take cayenne and they almost instantly go away. I heard it is the only thing that can help save shock victims when they cannot get medical attention as well. It is a catalyst herb and helps make everything it is taken with work better.

Cayenne has so many uses and it is not overrated. It is one of our most important herbs.

I prefer to trust people with clinical experience and a combined 7 or more decades working with sick and dying people and follow what they say as well as what my own eyes showed me with my mother having a heart attacks and the stunning difference in her I witnessed firsthand within 2 minutes and even when she was dying than what you are saying, but others can do what they want.

The true bottom line is that herbs are amazing creations for the use of man and beast.

I have even gotten results using conventional herbs despite them being inferior to organic or wildcrafted herbs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (3)