Re: Ask The Herbalist: Myth of Cold & Flu Season

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

happyfamily6 Views: 2,357
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,667,776

Re: Ask The Herbalist: Myth of Cold & Flu Season

Another great video!

Because of you, for the first time ever, since being a mom, I am not afraid of cold and flu season. I hate it when my kids get sick of course, but I realize it's part of life and that just because autumn is coming doesn't mean it's about to get worse. We're not even getting flu shots anymore. And I don't feel like I need to take my kids in to the doc for everything. I feel like I can help them more at home.

My kids ARE in the middle of cold though right now, and I've been giving them Dr. Christopher's Kid's Cold and Flu remedy. I would say that they seem to be getting over it quickly, but maybe it's just a mild virus. It's a liquid remedy with Yarrow flower, Elder flower, Peppermint Leaf, and Echinacea Angustifolia Root in a base of glycerine.

Is this good to give? Will it help? It has a black licorice flavor type of flavor, strong, but not unpleasant, which is nice for the younger ones that are picky. Do you have an opinion on Dr. Christopher's philosophy and products?

Thanks,
Diana

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)