CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:

spudlydoo Views: 2,424
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,663,674

Re:

Not strictly speaking, it is more that the Aboriginal people from this area said that there are bad spirits/energy, in this particular place, (me and the friend I was travelling with, did not know about this before we travelled to the area), we found out later. My friend and I both felt the energy of these entities very strongly, (I'm not someone who is frightened easily), and on return to home, we asked the local elders about this.

It was actually very hard for them to even talk about, they disliked this place so much. They told myself and my friend that the spirits were very ancient, very evil, and that they were water spirits, confined to the lakes area. The local Aboriginal peoples never enter this land area, it is taboo.

This fit very well with what we were sensing as well. Including the fact that this energy dissipated as we left the lakes area.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)