CureZone   Log On   Join
Insomnia????

prestonsmomma Views: 7,335
Published: 14 y

Insomnia????

Can someone please give me any suggestions. I dont see an insomnia forum. Here is the problem I was weaning off some medications I took one was seroquel and I had no problem sleeping even with the wean for 3 weeks. Now I seem to fall asleep right at 10pm but I wake up at 2-3am every morning and cant fall back asleep. I really dont want to go back up on my meds as I worked 10 years to get down off this med. Anyways here is what I take for bedtime. Any other suggestions? It is always middle night insomnia.

Thanks so much I am desperate I need the energy as I have a very busy 3yr old and I am a single mom.

This is what I take at night.

Kinda crazy but:

Meds include"

50mg seroquel (down from 200mg about 2 months now at 50mg)
1mg klonopin
25mg lamictal (down from 200mg about 1 month now)

Supplements for nightime:

10mg melatonin
100 mg 5htp
500 mg gaba
2 milk thistle
1200 mg calcium
325 mg magnesium
l-cysteine

Occasionally:
valerian root (does nothing?)
chamomile (does nothing?)

1 gm inositol in lemon water/acv mix

Any other suggestions why 2-4 am besides the whole liver cleanse at that time? What am I doing wrong? Any suggestions I am not extremely tired during the day but I do not care for being up from 2-5 am some nights. That and my mind starts racing.

PS: I worked really hard to get down on these meds I do not want to go back up on them as they drag me down to the point I cant chase after my son.

Please help me. I dont know what else to do!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)