CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Still here!

canadian yoda Views: 6,314
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,644,902

Re: Still here!

Hi DQ
Yes indeed I did also fresh juice twice per day...fruit in the a.m. with Vital Greens added.( a ph boosting greens superfood powder) and veggie at night with lots of cabbage and garlic...and yes the evening juice did taste awfull and I don't think any vampires would come within fifty feet of my garlic breath but it was worth it considering the results. I am a big believer in the powers of garlic. I also took various supplements and vitamins, nothing to fancy and I tweaked them down to just those I thought necessary as I hate popping pills. I took a good multi-vit/multi mineral, milk thistle ( great for the liver), extra vit e and c and bromelain supplements. Bromelain is also found naturally in pineapples so my morning juice which incidentally tasted fantastic was loaded with bromelain, I have read that bromelain literally strips the mucus coating away from cancer cells allowing your own bodies natural defenses to recognize them as the bad guys and attack and kill them.
I cut out all Sugar and switched to stevia, still the only sweetener I use, ( please people stay away from artificial sweeteners and Sugar ). I also cut out as much as possible refined foods and ate only fresh game meat, luckily I am a hunter and fresh venison and moose is not a problem. I concentrated on lots of veg and fruit, whole grains etc...
Well that's about it.
I also of course always tried to keep active, get fresh air and stay motivated and positive which in itself I believe is a very important component.

Hope this helps someone, I know its a hard fight and I have been very lucky, but people beat the odds every day, just never give up and don't believe all the doom and gloom the Docs spout at you, most of them mean well but there is a whole world of alternatives and herbals that do wondrous things and they are not even allowed to discuss them with you... even if they want too.
Healthy Wishes to All,
Yoda.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)