CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! I'm confused as to what to do...

siredred3 Views: 4,545
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,640,298

Re: Help! I'm confused as to what to do...

I appreciate your help. I do, however, feel that there is something wrong. I've gone through a lot in my short lifetime regarding traditional allopathic medicine. I don't think my parents not putting my face into dirt as a child, nor getting enough sex has anything to do with my skin problems.

My allergist told me that he didn't know what else to do with me when I was younger. He said my case and actually seeing me would make him depressed. I didn't know then but when I was four, I was scheduled for nasal surgery. Ultimately it didn't happen but that should give you an idea of how bad I was. When I say severe I mean I couldn't even visit my grandma's house because she had cats, and simply going outside in the wind or in the cold caused an allergic reaction. Just laughing or drinking something cold would bring about an asthma attack.

I'm pretty sure I don't have HPV. The last time I got really ill (about two years ago), doctors did blood work and were concerned because my liver enzymes were high. I attribute that to me taking more than 6 motrin pills a day for 10 days to help with my pain. Demerol wouldn't even help at the time. I can infer by those tests that something may be wrong with my liver. My mom had her gallbladder removed and my dad's father was an alcoholic as well....

Antibiotics and steroid use can cause a candida overgrowth, hence why I did a candida cleanse per my herbalist. Regarding the stress - yes I'm very stressed, but how am I supposed to relax when my body can't even sleep properly? I have a structural problem regarding the sleep apnea. The hollistic dentist, orthodontist, and oral surgeons all agree I've never known what it feels like to actually breathe.

Again, I appreciate the help but I trust my gut and I know there's something wrong that I need to fix. My younger brother who had all the same issues as me growing up has horrible acne. My other siblings who didn't experience the allergies and asthma I did have perfect skin and great jaw structure.

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)