CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! I'm confused as to what to do...

luckydenabish Views: 5,071
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,640,228

Re: Help! I'm confused as to what to do...

I don't know about that toxic sh*t messing with your acne. I mean you have had Acne before that so why worry and think that thats whats causing your acne? I have come across Acne problems trying to decipher what is wrong with me I would have to retrace my steps but you aren't providing any usefull information that people could use to try to help you. Stuff like this should be complemented with your system specs if you know what i mean. Like, when you go to them forums where it is all about computers and stuff, people post their system specs... Like you know, 2 gb ram 3.0ghz pentium four, etc.
Do you get enough sex? Because this can affect your outbreak. But you did say since the age of four. You need to interrogate your parents about your life as a couple month-year-old. This is because when babies are newly born they need to get the right exposure to certain pathogens if not there immune system wont develope right and they get allergies. Basically a baby needs to get introduced to the right bacteria when young. The more the better. Doctors tell parents to isolate their babies for the first couple months and this is bad because their babies won't develope immunities to the us normal people take for granted. You basically need to rub your babies face in the dirt when he/she is born. If the baby isnt't exposed to the right bacteria that is need this is EXACTLY what causes allergies. I have known many friends of mine who have had a baby and they would instinctively kiss their baby on the lips. INSTINCTIVELY. They're baby mamma would be like, "don't kiss him on the lips." My hypothesis is because this might be instinctively bred into their species. It is essential that a baby gets exposed to bacteria when a couple months old. You might have not got the right essential bacteria INTRODUCED to you as an infant...which is essential. This is just a wild guess off the top of my head which I know is a fact. So ask your parents questions about how they treated you when you were a newborn. Are they protective? You stressing about your Acne definitely can be a major contributive to your acne. You are adjusting your diet and blah blah blah... but in the end (even if its subconsciously) you are worried about the acne. Your mind is trying to fix itself and it is transferring information to your ego and super-ego to help it... perhaps with some logic and calculations and "models" that are derived by your ego because of the training it's received. I can't say you don't have some strain of the 100+ strains of HPV that might be causing your sinus problems because the HPV will affect ANY subcutaneous tissue. ANY. Cervix, Urethral, Oral, "Ear-al" (self-coined), Throat....ANY. So you need to try and connect the dots and put two and two together. Some high risk strains of HPV don't cause warts..but just cancers...and sub-cutaneous changes. Does your mom have similar symptoms? Dad? Grandpa? From what it sounds like I doubt it sounds like HPV type stuff but in my opinion it may be just a lack of exposure to the right beneficial bacteria at a VERY Very young age. Did your parents over-protectively isolate you from the world as a new born? Bad things only makes you stronger regardless of what you relate it too (theory of relativity). Other than that there's no way to tell. I ((personally)) would scrap a piece of my tissue and have it analyzed by some university (since you are on the broke ocean liner like me) in your area as part of their homework. (If you got a "mouth-piece" you can get it done)...just as a case study to find all the types of pathogens that are present, because ""any-"body" has all types of pathogens that it fights daily but most bodies can take care of things such as acne. Stop taking all those stupid protocols that are promoted by websites trying to make money I would try aloe vera extract type of stuff I am not even sure what to call it anymore because I heard of Beta-Mannan, Ace-mannan, Glucous-mannan....and many more... since it is not of interest to the investors that invest in pharmaceutical type of stuff they can't decide what to call it. I would try try it for 2 or three months just to see if theres any effect. I mean you have tried everything else... I can only guess. But when you say "severe allergies".... what exactly are we talking about?? Are you sneezing on anybody near you in the air port? I got alot more trains-of thought that have passed my mind but I cant keep track of em all and I might be missing somthing but anything I come up with I'll post it. If I were you I wouldn't even trip about it because when it comes to women its not about how you look and blah blah but about how you ACT. I said that because everything you do and I mean everything you do... in the end it is all about passing on your dna.... So somehow this is affecting your love life... Lemme tell you... bishes dont care... it is all about how you act. I have told bishes that I might have HPV or something I dont even know and they are still fighting for my attention. But I'll look into it and see what I can find. I remember coming across some things that might be relevant and I'll try and help you. Why did you do a candida flush? Did you have some kind of candida overgrowth symptoms? What were they? I probably would even skip the aloe vera extract pills and just rub some aloe vera type crap all on my face and see what that does. Stop stressing and just BREATH. I have read that when under stress your red blood cells clump together and normally they are evenly spaced and they circulate your body evenly...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (3)