CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Three Day Post Fast/Refeeding Summary (20 Day Water Fast)

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 3,593
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,626,319

Re: Three Day Post Fast/Refeeding Summary (20 Day Water Fast)

Hi Energy, (so many name choices! :-))

I can't remember which of the Hygienists it was who broke the fast with a "saucer of force"-- my understanding is this is a form of whole wheat. This was before the apalling gene-tampering we have going on now...and wheat in itself was something wholesome - anyway, I can well imagine it to have been pure *energy*, and that's what he said he experienced. I've eaten some very slow-cooked pre-sprouted spelt berries since the recent water fast, and they were sublime. An amazing package of energy.

The slate is blank, as it were, when it comes to the return of natural hunger>> That's how I see it, anyway. There's a kind of allowable crazy-wisdom window that opens and then naturally closes again, within a short time--don't you think? And I'm pretty sure that was the experience of a lot of the f-masters.

I think it might have been Purinton. I found an old newspaper entry: I think I posted it here, a year or maybe two ago. It was a brief account of said water fast.

Chiron

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)