CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Interstitial Cystitis NSAIDs

Sagitta Views: 11,511
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,623,415

Re: Interstitial Cystitis NSAIDs

Hi Hveragerthi,

Thanks for the alert. The tea is only used as a back up in case of emergency, usually one treatment will bring results in case of abuse of any food. Example ,you may accidentally ingest raw onion in a salad dressing. The management program outlined in the book," You Don't Have toLive With Interstitial Cystitis" works so well that I have seldom had to use the tea. The blue vervain without the lemon balm also should be adequate. I have used this programwithout the tea for over two decades and do not get any flare ups except when I go far overboard on things that I should not use,even then the flare ups are mild and resolve quickly. The pain used to be so bad that at one time I felt suicidal, when walking, every impact of my foot on the ground would be felt inthe bladder. Even prescription medication Pyridium failed me,and I would experience severe lower back pain within the hour after taking it. I suspect that continued use would have led to kidney failure.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)