CureZone   Log On   Join
Hey JT777, have you looked into this at all?

Surfer27 Views: 32,126
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,619,875

Hey JT777, have you looked into this at all?

Hey JT777,
Surfer27 here. I just read your text and I am only speculating here, but are you suffering with a disease called Fecal Body Odor ? If you are, join the club, seems like alot of people have this problem and don't know what to do!! I am in the same boat, as these people!! I have dealt with this fecal Body Odor for 4 yrs now. I was just wondering, if you have looked into or tried Neem capsules before? It's an indian herb, that helps cleanse the blood, as well as cleanse the skin of any impurities and as well, to cleanse the internal organs. Let me know, if you have tried it! A couple of things, that came to my mind about your problem is, could it be related to: Candida Albicans, Heavy Metal Poisioning, or related to hemorrhoids, anal fistula, which cause fecal odors or anal incontience? If I was in your boat, I would investigate into every one of these avenues, to rule out any abnormalities within the body. So, if I can ask, what have you been checked for exactly? Have you been to a doctor, for certain specific testing? What have the doctors ruled out for you? Also, what have you tried to help alleviate your problem? One last thing, if you have tried everything on the market to alleviate your problems and still haven't gotten anywhere, have you looked into seeing a chinese herbalist yet? The reason, I am bringing this up, is because the chinese are fairly knowledgeable of certain things, that occur within the body. An acquaintance, I have gotten to know mentioned to me, that she had a bad Body Odor , that smelled like rotten eggs all the time and she went to a chinese herbalist and after being put on a couple of the herbs, she found some relief from taking them. Now the body odor of this woman didn't completely go away, but it did lessen. Something else you may want to investigate into, is looking into Bentonite Clay. Another person, who had fecal body odor, not gas, but actually smelling like feces throughout the day, had tried this Bentonite Clay and put 3 oz's of this into a bathtub full of water for 30 mintues and afterwards, he found that his fecal body odor had diminished quite drastically. You might want to check into this, as a way of diminishing what you have. You can find good prices for Bentonite Clay, at: http://www.BestBentonite.com.
Check it out. Okay, I have to go, but I hope that, I was of some help to you. I will talk to you later. Take care.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)