CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Natural Foods and Supplements That Quickly Help Lower Your Blood Pressure

aMn Views: 22,814
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,613,675

Re: Natural Foods and Supplements That Quickly Help Lower Your Blood Pressure

Hi there! 

I wanted to thank you for your response and I totally agree: "Each individual is unique, and our bodies will each react differently." That is so true.

And I agree that breathing exercizes and the walking also help greatly. I have also done those things, too.

> But - what I was referring to was bringing your blood pressure down Quickly - and Simply. With a Quick and Simple Way!

Sometimes for one reason or another - people need to bring their Blood Pressure Quicky - and the things you suggested are very good - but they are for Long-Range Therapy.

I believe you should include those things - as well as get on a good diet that eliminates Fried Foods and Lowers - Not - Eliminates yur salt intake. Because - like Cholestoral restriction - your body tries to adjust for the lack of sodium or cholestrol and you wind up with a worse condtion  - namely more cholestrol or  Goiter!

*I do not Disagree with you - but I hope you understand that my post was for those who like my husband and myself - are frustrated at not being able to find a Quick, SIMPLE, and Natural solution to their high blood pressure.

***  And - I neglected to state that - > You Have To Take All The Things I Mentioned - TOGETHER AT ONE TIME - NOT Separately for it it work as well! Or they will not work. They are synergic to each other.

(Sorry for the caps - it is just for emphasis!)

That Is -> Take the Hawthorn Berries, the Garlic tablet, the Celery tablets, the Turmeric, and the Almonds AT ONE TIME - TOGETHER.

That will give you better results than taking them separately.

Thanks for your imput. Your suggestions are great for long-term therapy.

God bless.

Hawthon Berries, Garlic and Celery tablets, Turmeric, and Almonds - Together - At One Time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)