CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Numbness in hands and feet

happyfamily6 Views: 7,171
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,609,609

Re: Numbness in hands and feet

I think you've definitely come to the right forum. Numbness in hands and feet (especially my right arm) was one of MANY problems I developed. I had the Mirena for 2 years before it started. It's been out for 5 months, but I still have numbness problems that come and go. I especially have trouble with it at night when I'm sleeping, even when I'm not lying on the arm or hand in a way that would make it fall asleep or go numb.

I actually struggled with weight loss with the Mirena, but weight gain is a more common problem, it seems.

This forum has been and still is a life-saver for me. I was perfectly healthy before the Mirena, and I'm a bit of a mess now with many autoimmune conditions.

I wish you luck in your recovery! I think it's wonderful that you've put the pieces together this early. There are some great people on this forum.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)