CureZone   Log On   Join
Numbness in hands and feet

Ballerina Views: 7,315
Published: 14 y

Numbness in hands and feet

Hi, I'm new here and I hope I'm posting in the right area. Please forgive me if I'm not (and I hope I can find my way back here, lol)
I had the Mirena IUD put in 4 weeks ago, and have gone through tons of pain, daily bleeding, bloating and weight gain, but now I am having numbess in my hands and feet. I'm not sure if this is related, but it is the only new thing going on at the moment. Last week I had a vaginal ultrasound to see if it was still in the right place because of the other issues, and it seems to be. But now I called my primary DR. and have an appointment for tomorrow, because I just don't trust my GYN anymore. She never mentioned ANY of these side effects when she suggested this! Has anyone else ever experienced this sort of side effect before with the numbess? It is really freaking me out!
Thanks,
T

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)