CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Numbness in hands and feet

chicana77 Views: 6,890
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,609,609

Re: Numbness in hands and feet

I just want to say THANK YOU THANK YOU and God Bless you for posting your questions and experiences with this AWFUL form of birth control..I thought I was going nuts! I've had the IUD for about 1 year and just noticed a weird ache in my hip...I'm very active, excercise regularly and could not make out wth was going on, chiropractor could not find any injury related cause..THEN this SCARY numbness in my fingers, then arm presented itself about one or two weeks ago...I'm really big on internet searches for symptoms of any kind (I'm a mother of three:)) and my spidey senses always question birth control..SURE ENOUGH, I found sooooo many women with identical symptoms..the sweats, aches, upper back tension/pain, shortness of breath, re-occuring bacterial infections..AMAZING! I've made an appt tomorrow to have it removed and will follow up with my regular doc for testing to rule out MS, etc...the power of the web is amazing and each time you share your experiences, you open a door for others!! Good Luck and please have the IUD removed as soon as possible!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)