CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anxiety related migraine?

LuellaMay Views: 2,558
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,605,046

Re: Anxiety related migraine?

Headaches and migranes can be the result of stress, even stress that you cannot pinpoint.  Headaches and migranes can also be the result of improper nutrition.  Or they can be the result both.  They could also be due to sinus inflammation, there are many different causes.  Panic attacks come in many different forms.  If the headache is a result of accumulated stress and anxiety, it could result in a panic attack.  First thing I would do, not only for the headaches, but also for the depression and anxiety is alter my diet.  No sugar, processed food, junk food, fast food, etc., and also eliminate or reduce your consumption of caffeine.

Antidepressants are really not the answer.  Some people feel better taking them only because antidepressants enable them to function by subduing their emotions.  They also come with side effects, some of them which are serious.  Even those that are controlled by antidepressants cannot escape some of the side effects.

Besides focusing on diet, the following supplements should help to relieve your depression and anxiety.  The supplements are listed in the article below:

http://www.naturalnews.com/028452_anxiety_panic_attacks.html

However, if you have decided to take the antidepressants, check with your medical provider to see if Kava would in any way interfere with it.

Nothing may be new in your life, yet what is the source of the depression that you have suffered with for years?  The new found anxiety and panic could be a buildup of unresolved conflicts that could possibly be buried in your subconscious. Not knowing you and your history, I really don't know.  Or it could have purely physical causes.  In any event, getting to the source of the problem is important, whether it be emotional or physical.

My Best,

Luella

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (2)